Hazure Skill ‘Mapping’ wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Saikyou Party to Tomo ni Dungeon ni Idomu Chapter 59

Jin vs Note 1


Translator: Masakibluei

When we are on the way home after our exploration on the 10th floor, Jin asks me.

 

Jin:” Do you have any plan after this?”

 

In the end, the presence which I felt before truly belonged to the Rainbow Crystal Golem. After we defeated that one, we finished several more of Rainbow Crystal Golems until we decided that it was time for us to go home.

When we left the entrance of the dungeon, the road outside had been illuminated in orange color. It’s already evening now.

Naturally, I have no plan at all. After all, I have zero close friends in this town, and I also do not have any favorite diner to go.

When I ponder at my current state (no friends, no girlfriend, no life??), somehow, I become sad. Well, I’ve been spending my time for training, so it cannot help that I have no time to make friends, isn’t it……? It seems that I cannot tease Neme or Erin that they don’t have any friends anymore. For the time being, I should tell Jin that I am free.

 

Note: “I have no plan. So, what do you want to do?”

Jin: “That’s great. I was planning to ask you to do a practice match together since it’s been a while.”

Note: “That would be nice.”

 

I feel excited about the sudden proposal. It’s been two months since I practice against Jin. Naturally, I have been looking forward to it.

 

Note: “Oh yeah, Neme One-san, would you come along too?”

 

I ask Neme who is totteringly walking in front of me. She turns her head to the back while blinking her eyes in a daze.

 

Neme: “Why?”

Note: “Can I not tell you the reason? It’s a secret.”

Neme: “I understand! You want to have a match with Neme! I’ll accept the challenge!”

 

Then she throws several punches to my directions.

 

Neme: “I’ll beat Note in one punch!”

 

She is tremendously excited. Of course, her guess is also tremendously off the mark. Since it will be troublesome if she misunderstands, I will only give her a hint in one word.

 

Note: “It’s not like that. Please wait until I can tell you the reason.”

Neme: “By any chance………a confession……?”

Note: “………No.”

Neme-san, please don’t make any troublesome misunderstanding further………


Thus, the three of us, me, Jin, and Neme are coming to a vacant area near the dungeon. This vacant area is the spot where I usually train with Jin. Our standing position is also the same as usual. We are facing each other at a distance of 10 steps from each other. The only difference is the existence of Neme. While standing in between us, she is still confused about the whole situation.  

 

Neme: “Why did you call Neme?”

Note: “I ask you to come in case if someone between us gets hurt.”

Neme: “It’s not a confession!?" 

Note: “I told you that’s not it………”

 

She still misunderstands…………Her shoulder drops down, and she feels dejected. Then she watches us by the sideline. Meanwhile, Jin raises a voice to ask a question.

 

Jin: “That’s mean, one of us will get an injury, isn’t it?”

Note: “Yeah.”

Jin: “That’s something to look forward for. To fight against Note. “

 

His eyes are glittering in excitement. For some reason, I feel that what he imagines is different from what I had envisioned. However, he seems so happy, so probably its better to keep his misunderstanding. Hence, I nod my head without denying it.

 

Note: “Neme One-san, if you standing over there, you will get in the way. Please find a refuge in a place that is safe from our fight. “

Neme: “Okay.”

 

With a steady pace, Neme rushes to a nearby vacant space. As I see her retreating figure, I pull a dagger out of my waist. Jin also bends his body and makes a steady posture. Although he does not take out any weapon, he is completely ready for the fight.

At the moment, if I slightly lose my attention, he will instantly close up the distance between us and finish the fight. Therefore, I cannot lose my attention from him. And I am not intending to do that either.

 

Then, I also bend my body forward in a stand by position, while putting all my concentration on every movement which is made by the assassin in front of me. Right now, he is not moving at all. Perhaps, he is also being cautious of me.

Actually, I am not a worthy opponent for Jin who is highly skilled as an assassin. However, because of the <<Search Enemy>> incident in the morning and my sudden proposal to ask Neme to join us, he becomes extra vigilant toward me now.

He might be thinking that I have a special plan to go against him. On the contrary, I have no trick or plan to beat Jin, so his wariness is completely groundless. This time, I will make him do the first move.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translator note:

Another long chapter, so I have to cut into 3 parts. Cheers. 






If you like our translation, please support us by buying us a cup of coffee or read our translation only at our site!


Comments

Post a Comment