Hazure Skill ‘Mapping’ wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Saikyou Party to Tomo ni Dungeon ni Idomu Chapter 58

Growth 2


Translator: Masakibluei

Note: “Somehow, I’m really sorry. Because of my fault, our party loses a lot of money.”

 

Jin: “Don’t be sorry. After all, both of you did not start the incident.”

 

Jin shakes his head and clasps his hands to dispel the uncomfortable atmosphere.

 

Jin: “For the time being, let’s proceed to the inner part where the rainbow golems are gathered. “

 

Note: “Okay.”

 

While activating <<Search Enemy>> art to probe the varieties of monster around the area, I give him a reply.

Afterward, our party, the Arrivers start to advance into the 10th floor.

 

Note: “A flock of red golems are in the right passage. There are 12 of them.”

 

I relay the information that I obtained from my [Mapping skill] and <<search enemy>> art to the rest of the group. The other members start to move once I give them the news. Rosalia and Force charge to the front and Jin is standing a step behind them. Meanwhile, Erin is preparing a spell by loading her magical power into her staff.

Each of the respective members of the Arrivers reaffirms their standing position. After a long time, this party finally starts to act appropriately as a group of dungeon conqueror.

The number of golems appearing on the 10th floor is excessively numerous. I have a strong impression that our enemies’ strength is not pretty high individually, but it’s a force to be reckoned because of the quantity.

Even at times like this, 8 light golems are coming from behind. At this speed, catching up is just a matter of time.

Then I direct my eyes to the front. Right on the line of my gaze, Erin casts a spell and annihilate the red golems. One of the challenges of this floor is that there are too many enemies coming after us at once. And as a sorcerer, her forte in long-range attack play a major role to finish the enemies. If we are slow in finishing the golems, other batch of golems will keep coming to surround us, and then we will be defeated by their numbers.  

Nevertheless, their outpouring numbers do not seem to be a concern for our party’s sorcerer. Before we came into the dungeon, there were traces of uneasiness in her eyes. However, the glint in her eyes have changed right now. Her eyes show a strong determination to annihilate all the golems. Her facial expression is the same as what she used to show before the 20th floor incident.

With her condition like this, she should be fine now. There’s no need to worry about her anymore.  

 

Note: “Rosalia, please deal the light golems that are coming from the back. Then in the inner plaza, there are 3 varieties herds of golems. I think there are 35 in totals. “

 

Truly, in this floor, there are too many monsters are coming, huh………

Since the golems are coming one after another, I cannot take all the parts easily. Although the red golem parts can be sold, the money that we can get is not that much. It’s more efficient to search for the rainbow crystal golems as soon as possible.

Shall I extend the range of my <<Search Enemy>> a little bit more…………?

Thus, I extend the range of <<Search Enemy>> art up to 1 km ahead, which is the additional effect of my [Mapping Skill]. As I extend my scope, the information of the monster’s presence and location are showing on the intricate map inside my brain. Then I keep extending the scope further and further.

 

----I found it.

 

The location is really far from here. However, there is no mistake that the presence belongs to the rainbow crystal golem. I recognize the presence base on my memories of our exploration on the 10th floor in the past.

 

Note: “Right in the 10 o’clock direction in front of us, I found one rainbow crystal golem. There might be a rainbow crystal golem assembly line in the same direction too. Shall we go there?”

 

Neme: “Good job!”

 

While Neme is being carried on my shoulder, she claps my back to appraise me in a high spirit.

 

Neme: “It’s really great that we have Note!”

 

Note: “Is that so? Me too. I can finally feel that we are exploring the dungeon now until I feel Neme Onee-san’s weight on my shoulder.”


Neme: “Heee~ Are you that happy when Neme rides on your shoulder?”

 

Note: “Well, that might be so.”

 

Somehow, her response is pretty good. Well, never mind. Neme’s response is always off the mark.

Then I peek at Jin to see if he is following my direction. However, he makes a really weird facial expression. He seems surprised and uncertain about something.

 

Note: “Is there something wrong?”

Jin: “No, I didn’t feel any rainbow crystal golem’s presence……………”

 

Note: “Is that so? Then, I might be wrong. I’m sorry.”

 

I might have mistaken and imagined it as a rainbow crystal golem. After all, I concluded it based on my memories of our exploration a few months ago, so it cannot be trusted completely. When I try to put more concentration into my <<Search Enemy>> art, Jin suddenly interrupts me.

 

Jin: “I don’t think you are wrong.”

 

Note: “But our results are different.”

 

Jin: “That’s what I mean.”


Then Jin continues to speak.

 

Jin: “Note’s scope of <<Search Enemy>> art is wider than me, right. That’s mean that aren’t you better than me now?”

 

Note: “Am I really that good? Perhaps, it’s my mistake.”

 

Jin: “I don’t think so. Note-kun’s <<Search Enemy>> art has improved. Perhaps due to the 20th floor incident.”

 

As I deeply reflect on his words, I come to realize that before the 20th floor incident I couldn’t see this far ahead. Previously, I was able to know the distance of the enemies and the level of their strength, but now my precision and detail of information has improved in a big loop. I can categorize the enemies’ type, and accurately detect their movement.  

It goes beyond just seeing or sensing it. I might even able to sense the monster even when I close my eyes. Rather than saying that the way I see the world has changed, it might be more precise to say that I have obtained a new sensory organ.

 

Note: “I relied on this art the most when I was stuck on the 20th floor. I activated it 46 times per hour in order to avoid the monsters. “

 

Jin: “That must be tough. As I told you before, the arts like <<Search Enemy>> and <<Trap Detection>> can be improved by putting yourself in danger and using it numerous times. If you had been using it the whole times in an extreme situation for 2 months, then I think your skill has improved immensely.”

 

Note: “Is that’s how it works……”

 

I can accept Jin’s explanation, but at the same time, I also cannot accept it. Therefore, I can only answer him vaguely.

I do feel that my <<Search Enemy>> art has improved. Moreover, it has improved to an unbelievable extend. However, I can’t imagine that I have surpassed Jin. I always think that Jin is the strongest assassin. He is a wall that I cannot surpass. Because of this, I cannot imagine that I will surpass him in even one type of art.

 

Jin: “Well, we will know when we go there……”

 

As Jin mutters that, we continue our exploration.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translator note:

Wooaa...... If Note surpasses Jin, then he might be the strongest thief ever. 






If you like our translation, please support us by buying us a cup of coffee or read our translation only at our site!


Comments

  1. His detection skills seem to be the best out of anyone so far, but his lack of attack arts holds him back and will be covered in the next chapters

    ReplyDelete
  2. His detecting range is already over a km and he didn't say if that's his max or not...
    Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an odd feeling coming from Jin but cant put into words.
    BTW, Thanks for the Chappy my good sire.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment