Hazure Skill ‘Mapping’ wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Saikyou Party to Tomo ni Dungeon ni Idomu Chapter 51


What Are You Going To Do Next

Translator: Masakibluei
I don’t remember that I left my room with the light on, so while feeling a little bit suspicious, I open the door. Inside the room, there is a silver haired girl in pajama sitting on my bed. She seems to notice my presence too.

 “I’m in,” said Erin while smiling lightly.

Note: “It’s not ‘I’m in’. Don’t come into someone’s room without permission.”

Erin: “Isn’t it’s alright. We are on a relationship after all.”

Note: “Then won’t you get angry if I go into Erin’s room without permission?”

Erin: “I don’t care though…”

Note: “Oh…”

Somehow it feels awkward. Rather than awkward, weird would fit better. I’m flustered by the unexpected short distance between us.

Ah yeah. If I recall, my relationship with Erin became really close during our stay in the dungeon. When I was on the 20th floor, although I was alive, I did not really think deeply about this. But now that I am here in a peaceful environment, I become really conscious about it. Speaking of which, I worked together with Erin to survive…

Erin: “And such, what’s with ‘don’t come into someone’s room without permission?’ To said this when we met for the first time…I wish you had said something moving to me…”

Note: “I’m sorry. “

As I lower my head to apologize, Erin invites me, ‘come here’. She taps the place on top of the bed, right next to her. She probably asks me to sit there beside her. Then I obediently sit there.

Note: “Then, what is going on? You deliberately come into my room this late at night. “

Erin: “I came here to take a look at Note. You have been sleeping for nearly the whole day.”

Note: “That much time has passed since my fight with the Mid Boss, huh…”

Erin: “That’s right. You should call out if you woke up already. I was so worried.”

Note: “I thought it would be bad to wake you up, so I tried to be silent. Would it be better if I had wake you up?”

Erin: “You don’t need to be so considerate like that. I could not sleep at all because I keep wondering if Note would wake up soon or not………”

Erin who gets embarrassed from her own remark is lowering her face downwards. If she would get embarrassed by it, it would better that she did not say anything like that.  I’m also unable to look at Erin’s embarrassed reaction.

I feel happy with Erin honestly showing her affection, but I’m also troubled to cope with it. Even with being alone with a girl in my own room and moreover sitting on the bed like this. The things that did not happen when we were in the dungeon… All various wild delusions naturally come to my mind.

Note: “I see. I’m sorry..”

Erin: “Un……”

Because of my short response, the conversation ended. The fault lies in my weird delusions. I had no idea how to talk to her.

How did I talk to her in the past?
How did I talk to her when we were on the 20th floor?
The more I become aware of it, I become so frantic to the point that my head turns blank.

Note: “……Oh yeah, should we wake everyone up?”

Erin: “We can do that later, can’t we? Let’s have a little bit more chat just between two of us. “

Note: “Ok…”

The escape route has been sealed. Speaking of which, I’m too pathetic. What am I trying to escape for? For now, let’s ask her a harmless question to calm my chaotic head.

Note: “What was everyone’s reaction when we returned?”

Erin: “Of course they were surprised. At first, they were surprised as if they saw ghosts.”

Note: “I would like to see that…I mean, we were supposed to be dead after all…”

Erin: “It’s because we have been missing for almost 2 months. They had been searching for us so many times until finally, they decided to give up.”

Note: “Is that so? So, we were in the dungeon for about 2 months, huh…”

Somehow, a deep mysterious feeling starts to assail me when I get to know how the time has passed in the outside world. It seems like I have not tuned in yet with the world outside the dungeon. The situation has not sunk into my heart yet.  

Nevertheless, something has changed about Erin who was a step ahead of me in going back with the way of life here in the Purith town. She must have a lot of time to think through a lot of things. After a short moment of silence, she starts to speak again with a serious face.

Erin: “Note, what are you going to do from now on?”

Her serious look makes me shrink back.
While stroking the back of my head, I try to figure out the intention behind her question.

Note: “’From now on?’"

Erin: “Note, are you going to continue exploring dungeon?”

I’m shocked by the unexpected intent of the question. For me, that question would be a question that I would start to wonder when the morning comes. But for Erin, this is not just a thing to wonder anymore. She needs a clear answer to lean on.

Note: “Then, you are asking me…”

Erin: “That’s right. I have been thinking to stop diving into the Dungeon anymore.”

Erin said her decision clearly.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translator note:

What will be Note's plan next? Personally, I don't think he will quit, it will not fit with the title of the story if he does. 




If you like our translation, please support us by buying us a cup of coffee or read our translation only at our site!





Comments

  1. Thank you very much for the translation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cowardly.... ok yes maybe a little bit but after spending 2 MONTHS in a place where there is no safe haven, limited supplies, only 1 ally, and enemies all around you, I imagine even you would be disinclined to go back into such a place again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, come on, its a realistic decision

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosalia still best girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally! Now how's he gonna handle this?
    Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it would be interesting if Erin did actually quit adventuring here. It's something that shouldn't be all that uncommon in setting with adventurers, but doesn't really seem to reach main cast members. That, and I kind of feel like a big part of that arc was just forcing Erin and Note together, which felt contrived as a set-up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. in addition to the fact that she joined the party to try change and has not succeeded to change so she hasn't made any progress by staying in the party and the party decided to give up on finding them alive so loyalty would be at an all time low it would probably be better for her to go looking for her friend from school just like I don't blame force for wanting to leave the party when he though he had a girlfriend as he would have succeeded in his goal and wouldn't have any purpose in remaining in the party

    ReplyDelete
  8. it would lower the rating of this great novel if she decided to suddenly change and get hot blooded after a deadly crisis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally done marathoning this noveeeeeeeel
    It's awesoooooommee

    Thanks for the chappu~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment