Hazure Skill ‘Mapping’ wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Saikyou Party to Tomo ni Dungeon ni Idomu Chapter 50


The Aftermath

Translator: Masakibluei
My vision is blinking in black and white. My eardrum is shaking by sharp noises around me. Rapidly, my all senses of the world is starting to return to me.  

-------Aa the limit is coming.

As my senses start to return to me, my <<Fake Shadow>> art starts to dissolve. Although I am tempted to give my worn out body some rest, I cannot stop moving yet. When I take a step forward, my whole state of mind is shaking. A shock starts to assail me to the point of having delusion and I am also stumbling on my feet. Suddenly, I feel an intense pain that I cannot ignore anymore. Then I collapse and slide to the ground.

It’s hurts.
Hurts.
Incredibly hurts.
Someone helps me…

I’m dying. Dying.
What’s this.
It’s so painful.
The pain is unbearable.

Not only my feet. I feel pain all over my body. My arms and throat are hurting too. I feel so painful like my limbs are ruptured. The pain is incredible. I don’t even feel about the pain from my falling to the ground anymore.

Due to the exceeding pain, I can’t think about anything else except the word ‘PAIN’ in my head. I even cannot scream about the pain because my throat feels like burning. It hurts and I cannot let out a voice. My lungs feel like being crushed. My heart is also hurting. It is probably going to explode soon.

My head feels like being pressed.
My field of vision is starting to be dyed in white.
Other than my own heartbeats, I cannot hear anything else.

This is probably the payment of using <<Fake Shadow>> with my worn out body. I pushed my body too much. My body does not keep up with my mental vision. Now I feel the backlash of pushing it too hard.

My bones, muscle fibers, and all cells in my body are screaming the pain.

In the first place, it was a miracle that I was able to invoke the <<Fake Shadow>> art. At that time, I moved my body relentlessly while relying on my survival instinct to project my surroundings and acted accordingly. If I was negligent of my practice with Jin or if my will to live was weak, then I would not be able to shake off the Armour Warrior. I want to thank Jin for showing <<Fake Shadow>> art, as well as Erin who give me the meaning to stay alive and go home together.

Note: “Ah, but those are my thoughts if I do get to go home alive…”

I mutter as I am laying on the ground like a caterpillar. I confirm once again that I cannot even move one fingertip. I even doubt that I really muttered those words with my mouth. I might be speaking in my own head. At the same time as I gradually losing my consciousness, I start to wonder if I am going to die now. I presume if my overworked body is going to end now, while I am on the verge of dying and lying motionless on the ground, a monster might appear and find me here.

Ultimately, what awaits me is death.
Although I am unwilling to die, my heart has already felt satisfied.

If I die here, everyone in the Arrivers would be sad, Erin especially would grieve even more. I absolutely do not want her to cry. If I die here, she might even lose her chance to stand on her own feet. So, I don’t want to die.

‘Isn’t it enough that Erin is the only one who able to get out from this floor?’

This thought comes to my mind. At the very least, the minimum objective has been achieved. Don’t I deserve some praise for this? I who is powerless without any power, have done so much and made this through.

Right now, I can’t even move my body. It will be extremely difficult to realize my promise to Erin to go back together to Purith town. If that’s the case, it makes sense to feel satisfied that I make it until here. 

As I start to give up on living and my state of mind becomes calmer, I feel something is touching my shoulder. My shoulders are shaken. Even if I could not see it with my eyes, I know whose it is. This warmth belongs to Erin.

Erin: “……………………”

I can’t hear what she is saying. My worn-out brain has refused to accept any sounds.

Erin: “………………………”

Albeit strangely enough, I can understand that Erin is giving me some affectionate words. She came here to help me.

She pulls up my body. I’m not really sure what’s going on, but perhaps, she is trying to carry me. The area around my chest feels warm. She might be carrying me on her back. It feels slow and awkward. Although she is taking slow steps, we are moving ahead.  She has to keep taking a step forward to go back to Purith town. 

Both of my feet are dragged and grazed against the ground. My body sways to all directions. The comfort of being carried is absolutely worst. Despite the zero comfort level, I feel relief at the moment. This feeling probably comes from being in contact with Erin.

While I’m being absent-minded like that, I suddenly lose my consciousness.


When I open my eyes, my views are completely wrapped in black.  A thought rises from the bottom of my heart, ‘It does not seem like I’m going blind’.

As my eyes are slowly adjusted themselves to the darkness, I could see walls and some furniture. This is that. This is my room. It’s a familiar sight. I immediately realize that I have returned to Purith town.

It has been so long since I was here in this room. The nostalgic atmosphere makes me unable to calm myself. I wake up right away to check the time. Apparently, it’s 3:00 am in the morning now.

Just as I thought, when I open the curtain, the view that I can see through the window is dark. Up until this point, I finally take notice of my body condition. My body is light and I don’t feel any pain anymore. I turn my shoulder, raise my feet up and no matter what I look, there is nothing wrong with it. Not even injuries, I do not feel any slightest of discomfort at all.

Most probably, Neme had healed me with her healing spells. I have to thanks her later.

Then I immediately start to feel bored. The first thing I do next is to take a bath. I have been stuck in the dungeon for more than of month, so this is a natural matter. I have to clean off my body and wear new clothes. Although I’m not a bath lover, just for today I want to submerge myself in the bathtub for a long time.

Because it is late at night now, the light on the bathroom on the first floor is off. Perhaps, everyone is sleeping at the moment. It would be inconvenient for everyone if I accidentally wake them up, so I go to the bathroom without making any sound. 

After the long bath, I go up the stairs to the 2nd floor to head back to my room. When I reach on the top, there is a light coming from the 3rd door in front of me. It’s coming from my room.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translator note:

Finally, they came back!! We will see the other members soon. 




If you like our translation, please support us by buying us a cup of coffee or read our translation only at our site!



Comments

  1. I was waiting so long for this... BUT THEN I REALISE THAT THERE'S MORE, THEY HAVEN'T MET EVERYONE YET!
    NOOOO!!!
    Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This arc was a bit long, but I'm excited to see them again.

    Thank you for chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. ありがとうございます

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes when is the next chapter?
    Thank you for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for translating this novel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm new reader on your blog, thanks for translating this novel.
    Actually, I've just started reading this novel 2 days ago and found it interesting.
    And sorry, I am too impatient for spare my time to leave comments on each post.
    #still learning English.
    Thank you very much and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. spoiler*

    THE PARTY GOT DISBANDED :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment