I Want to Be a Receptionist in the Magic World CHAPTER 3 Part 3

UNTIL I BECAME A RECEPTIONIST

CHAPTER 3 Part 3

Translator: Masakibluei
Teacher: “Then Nanari, your hand.”

Nanari: “Yes!”

Humph! I snorted my nose in a high spirit and extended my arm.

“Sameion!”

Before I cast my spell, I could hear the low whispering of my classmates. Anyhow, it was kind of discouraging. Despite everything, I turned all my concentration to my spell. But it did not become a problem because the teacher was throwing chalk at a high speed towards the student who was talking. 

Thanks, teacher (the power of teacher in the school is so strong).

After casting the spell, I stared at my hand. I calm down and exhale because I do not know what is going to happen.

“………”

However, nothing changes after 10 seconds have passed.

E… Wait for a second. Is it possible that I do not have magical power?? Is it?? If that is really true, I will become a joke for everyone in the classroom!!

Marisa: “Nanari Hell! Your hair!”

“?”

Hearing that, I turned up and looked back at everyone. When I looked, that Marisa was pointing her finger and her eyes were wide open. It definitely was different from the usual glaring and insulted gaze she used to give me. What are you so surprised about?

My hair?
What about my hair?

“N?”

When I scoop my hair with my other hand, I find my hair has turned into a pale
Blue color.

Pale blue?

Whose hair is it?

“Well, because magical power lies in the blood. There are cases where the hair color of some people got changed just like this.” The teacher explains with ease.

I understood what he said slowly after a few seconds.

My hair color has cha…changed?

“How?!”

Calm down me. Let’s stay calm for now. I pinch my hair with my index and thumb fingers and bring it to my sight. It is not mistaken. My hair color has changed.

Teacher: “As I said, even if it is rare, there were similar occurrences happen in the past.”

Nanari: “I understand, but…”

Who cares if it is rare or it happens before??
I don’t like it!

I’ve heard that there are similar incidents in the past, but everyone in the classroom wasn’t like that, and above all, anything is way better than this hair! Can I change it back with some kind of magic?

Nanari: “Wait, teacher! Can this be cured?!”

Teacher: “You may be able to change it back with a changing hair color spell. However, since you activated your magical power in your blood, from now on, it won't change back to your original hair color. “

Well, even the tip of my hair has also changed. But wait… what is my magic after all??! What kind of magic type that is able to change hair color? Beautician magic??

But suddenly, the temperature in the classroom becomes cold.

“What…?”

Glittering white light fell in the classroom. Everyone faces up and reach their hand to touch it with curiosity. One of them fell on top of the palm of my hand. The small white light is slightly smaller than my hand. It stays float on top of my hand and stops moving. It looks like it returns to where it came from.

Someone muttered, “Is this a snowflake? It’s beautiful.”

“I see. Nanari’s magic type is ice. In this class, you are the only one who has ice magic type. I don’t know about the other class, but ice magic type is rare,” said the teacher who is nodding from behind.

Ee? This is rare?

“It will be fine. Even though it’s only a few, we do have ice magic teachers," said the teacher to reassure me.  

Of course, it would be like that. Please teach me properly teacher. No matter how insufficient, please do as usual.

I snap my finger to break the magic. After that, the crystals stopped falling. But the color of my chest-length hair did not change back from pale blue. Farewell, my beautiful dark brown hair.

The teacher hits my back who is feeling depressed. He also guides me back until the stairs by hand. To put it in another way, I was returned to my seat. My mind is in a mess and I cannot think about anything else.

Yes. I’m back. The ice lady.

Lockman: “Eh? Your eyes color changed too.”

Nanari: “Lies!”

Lockman: “It is a lie.”

Nanari: “It is?”

Lockman: “Nope”

Nanari: “What is it then?!”

When I return to my seat, Lockmann said so. I thought it was a joke but at the same time, it did not sound like a joke. Even so, I really want to check it with a mirror, but I can’t confirm it because there is no mirror here.

To think even my eyes color has changed too?!
What should I do?!

Even though I was envied because my hair color was similar to Prince Zenon’s. To be honest, I don’t have any particular attachment to black hair, rather I prefer blonde hair like Nike’s. Benjamin’s red hair is also nice too.

It is like that, but still.
I don’t like pale blue.

Less is a rare magic type in a sense. In this case, there is no use to mope about it. I sat on a chair and made a fist with my dominant hand to solidify my determination. 

I decided to use this ice magic and aim to be the top.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Translator note:
Happy new year! Wish you all another great year. 
Nanari's magic type is finally confirmed. I think I like her new hair color. It suits her better. 

If you like our translation, please support us by buying us a coffee





Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter and happy new year!πŸŽ‰πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chapter!!! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx alot for the chapter it really is Nice To read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thaaaaanks a lot for the chapter πŸ˜† I'm really glad that u continue this series. I love this novel after read the manga ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok now i got my bloody answer to my previous question.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How Elsa got her powers in a different timeline

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment