My Father is a Hero, My Mother is a Spirit, the Daughter (Me) is a Reincarnator Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8
The Strategy is Determined by the Boobs

Special thanks for Rcbolan

Translator: Masakibluei
As he steps into the entrance hall, there is a presence of someone from the stairs leading to the second floor.

“So, it’s true that Lord Rovel is coming back home!?”

Rovel raises his eyebrows to the unpleasant high-pitched voice. The woman is wearing a flaming red dress. She also wears a lot of jewelry without any elegance. The jewelry are rubbing against each other and making some noises.  She wears the jewelry without any sense. Although those jewelry look pretty expensive, it makes her looks vulgar. Furthermore, the way she looks with the jewelry makes her character looks shabby. Her golden hair is raised in a hairdo with a red rose accessory. Is she planning to go to a ball or something?

When the figure of that woman is overlapping with the memories of 10 years ago, then add with the high-pitched voice of hers, it invokes a painful headache. At that time, Agriel was 15 years old and she had a plump body. Now, she gains more excess weight which makes her unrecognizable. There are plenty of frills around her dress to hide the meats that are sticking out from the pressure of her corset. The warm color of her frills expands her body even more. Furthermore, the frills give an illusion that she is surrounded by fire. The moment she moves around, the frills sway like fire.

It is very uncomfortable to hear the sounds of her thick and heavy meats swaying as she walks down the stairs. When she arrives in the middle part of the stairs, she becomes aware of Rovel’s appearance.

Rovel: “Well, who are you…?”

At the sight of Rovel, the eyes that are buried in the round face become wide open.

Agriel: “Well, it’s Lord Rovel!? What an appearance……!”

Rovel : “Who are you?”

Without hiding his disdain, Rovel nearly vomits because he is startled by the woman’s face.

Agriel: “I’m Lord Sauvell’s wife. Agriel.”

Rovel: “Agriel…?”

He scans her through from her toe to the top her head with suspicious expression. No matter how he looks at her, she does not match with Agriel in his memory.

Rovel: “You have changed a lot.”

Butler: “Lord Rovel”

The butler rebukes Rovel to remind him, although he silently agrees with Rovel.

Agriel: “Well, on the other hand, you do not change at all, Lord Rovel! My beloved, even your cold expression has not changed at all!!”

Her disappointing brain and her unpleasant comments are the same as usual. It makes Rovel recall some of past memories. Rovel reflexively is clicking his tongue, but Agriel does not seem to hear the sound.

Agriel: “I’m so happy that you come to pick me up!!”

Rovel: “…………What are you talking about?”

Agriel: “Despite what Father said before, you came here to pick the poor me who is forced to marry your little brother, right? Aaaa, this is so wonderful.”

The butlers and the maids who are standing by the side are startled at Agriel’s nonchalant exclamation. Rovel fixes his gaze on Agriel with a blank expression. Gradually, Albert’s face is turning blue after he looked at Rovel’s expression. The temperature inside the room has become even more colder.

Agriel: “Oh yeah, my love, I will introduce you to your daughter! She is lovely just like me. Amiel, comes down now!”

Rovel with the rest of people in the room are looking at Agriel in disbelief. However, Agriel does not realize the tension which she created and continues to call for her daughter.

I and my mother become speechless after we saw the whole scenes from the water mirror. When Agriel accused Father of picking her up, a lump of fire instantly appears on Mother’s hand.

Ellen: “Esteem Mother, Esteem Mother! Stop stop it! The castle will burn!!”

While being panic, I spontaneously hug mother tight. Mother is taken back by my sudden hug, then she disposes the fire from her hand and hugs me back.  

Origin: “This pig is the woman called Agriel. “
I feel more black aura is coming from mother, and I become more flustered.

Ellen: “Wawawawa….! Esteem Mother, calling her pig is rude! Please calm down!!”

Origin: “To call him beloved and his daughter…? There is no other daughter that Rovel loves except for Ellen!!”

Aa, apparently, she was mad about that. It makes me a little bit happy. Looking at my father’s attitude, and Agriel’s appearance from the water mirror, I rub my chest in relief. I heard that she was a princess, so I imagined Agriel as a very beautiful woman as mother. I was wondering what should we do if Father is seduced by her.  

Mother who is said to have the same face as me is an eternal beauty. Moreover, mother has big boobs. Moreover, Father loves big boobs. Agriel’s boobs are of lower quality. The same as what I used to have in my previous life.

It will be fine. There was a time when I thought that my boobs would grow bigger if I became fat. However, looking at Agriel, I realize that her boobs are mainly composed of lards. I guess, if the top part is growing, the bottom part is also growing proportionally. That mountain boobs are actually excess lards. It’s a fake. I’m not going to be deceived!!

Rovel’s daughter who is watching the whole affairs from the water mirror is unaware that she is just making an idiotic assumption about the outcome.

The daughter that was called by Agriel comes down from the second floor. The daughter looks exactly the same as the old Agriel. At the sight of Amiel, Rovel’s face is weakly pulled.

Amiel: “Aa! What a good-looking gentleman! Mother, who is this person?”

Agriel: “This person is your true father. He is a hero. Finally, he comes back to take the two of us with him. Please greet him. “

Amiel: “So, you are my true father!! It’s amazing! My name is Amiel Vankriff, Esteem Father!”

Amiel’s cheek turns red as she sees Rovel’s handsome face while Rovel’s expression turns blank as he observes her.

Rovel: “Who is this?”

Butler: “This is Amiel, Lady Agriel’s daughter.”

Rovel: “Is she really Sauvell’s daughter?”

Butler:”……pardon me. But I cannot answer that.”

Rovel sends the butler ‘what do you mean by that’ look. Agriel said that he is the true father of the child, and the butler told him that he couldn’t answer his question. In other words, this child does not belong to Sauvell.

Rovel: “Such a terrible pest.”

Everyone is in agreement with Rovel’s remark.

After everything that I saw from the water mirror, my expression turns darker.

Origin: “Kyaaa Ellen! Stop!! You will destroy the castle!”

I regain my composure after hearing my mother shouted. My anger makes the elements inside the air to vibrate at high frequency. The energy which is made from the friction causes some sparks and cracks around the places.

Ellen: “I’m sorry Esteem mother.”

Origin: “It’s alright. Mother feels the same way as you do!”

Ellen: “That’s right! Only Ellen who can call Esteem Father as Esteem Father!!”

Origin: “Yup! Only Ellen can!!”

Mother and I hug each other.

Origin: “I’m vexed. Why why and why can’t I go to that place?”

Ellen: “Didn’t you make a promise with Esteem Father…? Calling someone who can inquire a natural disaster is not good.”

Origin: “True.”

Mother becomes relax after she agreed with my point. Meanwhile, all the other spirits in the castle are screaming and asking us to stop. However, the only one who can stop the two of them in a good way is only Rovel.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translator note:

I was so deeply concentrated on translating the chapter as soon as possible, but Ellen's analysis of lards threw me really hard.  That's why I was a little bit late. Anyway, enjoy it. 


Previous TOC  Next Chapter




If you like our translation, please support us by reading our translation at our site or buying us a cup of coffee!


Comments

  1. thank you for the chapter and your hard work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there is always a bit of a delay, but you have my gratitude for taking up this series. I became at the very least interested after reading the manga, but I am bit more of a book reader myself so I very thankful you have taken this work upon you.

    Thanks once again for picking up the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking up the series. I haven't laughed that hard since last year March

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment