Hazure Skill ‘Mapping’ wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Saikyou Party to Tomo ni Dungeon ni Idomu Chapter 31

Peaceful but Not So Peaceful Daily Life 2

Translator: Masakibluei
“How is it! This is the clock tower!” said Rosalia with a bang while spreading her hands.

In front of my eyes is the tallest brick building in town. Yes, this is the most famous tourist spot in Purith town, the Clock Tower.

I raise my hand nervously to Rosalia who is nodding happily.

Note: “Um… It’s the Clock tower after all…”

Rosalia: “Yes…I though so.  But after I think it through about a date that lasts in your memories for a lifetime, the choices that come up are places that are eccentric…Yeah…I’m sorry…I didn’t come up with any other good places.”

Before that, Rosalia was thinking about the date plan for about an hour. However, after she heard I muttered “If we keep thinking only about the date plan, the day will be gone…”, she finally picked up the Clock Tower.

Well, it’s a tourist spot after all, and since I wanted to go here, it’s okay.

Note: “There is no need to criticize yourself. Since I don’t mind it. Originally its also my fault that I don’t have any idea for our date plan…”

Rosalia: “Thanks for being considerate. Well, dating is not about where you go but who are you going with.”

Note: “I think so too. It’s about who you are going with. Haaa…Going with Rosalia?...”

Rosalia: “Why is the tension so low! That’s rude!?”

Because…If you think about the other person’s criminal record…
Recently, I feel that Rosalia is not a bad person, but she is still not a person that you feel safe with. Even if I start to trust her, it’s possible that she will scheme against me. If it goes like that, I will start to completely distrust women.

Note: “Sorry sorry. It’s a joke. I’m just trying to hide my embarrassment.”

I lie to keep the appearance. It looked like Rosalia was satisfied with my answer. She crosses her arms and nods in agreement.

Rosalia: “I’ll forgive you. Rather than that, let’s quickly climb the Clock Tower?”

Note: “Yes, I’m also looking forward to seeing the real thing. Let’s go quickly.”

After rounding up the silly conversation, we head toward to the inside of the Clock Tower. We pay the entrance fee at the reception and then we board a lift which is located in the center of the tower. We go inside an iron lift shaped like a box to go up to the observation deck.

When I step out from the lift, a spectacle view spread out in front of my eyes and makes me hold my breath. It's many times more magnificent than what I had imagined. In one sweep is a beautiful view of Purith town.

Note: “Amazing…”

Rosalia: “How is it? Do you like it?”

Note: “Yeah… I regret that I have never been to this place up until now…”

Rosalia: “Is that true? Then I’m glad.”

Even on the day time during weekdays like now, the observation deck is full of visitors. Despite the crowd, it still felt like a date with only the two of us. It feels really nice. Somehow, I’m deeply moved to the point that it makes me speechless. The view and the atmosphere are both excellent.

Rosalia: “Look! That is the Arriver’s house!”

Note: “Oh! It is. It can be seen from up here.”

Rosalia: “It’s quite noticeable. It can be spotted just at a glance. “

Note: “Definitely. Looking at it again, the house design is disgraceful because it is too intense.”

Rosalia: “Hei, Note. I can see the Blessing Fountain!”

Note: “EH? Where? Where is it?”

Rosalia: “There! It’s over there!”

Note: “I saw it! I saw it!”

Rosalia: “That’s the place where we went for our first date, Note.”

Note: “Yeah. By the way, I went along that path. The meeting place was that place, isn’t it?”

Rosalia: “I think that is the place. Then, at that place, we were attacked by bandits.”

Note: “Eh? Are you going to mention that?”

Rosalia: “Of course. Up until now, it’s a good memory for me.”

This is dangerous. I really enjoy it! It’s too good! It really felt like a date with a girl! Thank goodness I came here! The date is amazing! The Clock Tower is amazing!

I felt so happy just by talking idle conversation while looking at the view of the city. Remembering the past memories of my first meeting with Rosalia, I'm slightly moved.  Just slightly?

I’m aware of that. But, can I resist? No. It’s fun after all.

Rosalia: “I feel like I can keep looking at it forever. Don’t you think so?”

Note: “Yeah. Let’s stay like this for a while.”

Rosalia lays her head on top of my shoulder. Her hair smells really nice.

After spending some time at the Clock Tower, we went for lunch together. After that, we strolled around the market area. When we realized it, the night had fallen.

Likewise, good time passes way too soon. I wish it can stay longer.

Rosalia: “Soon, we’ll reach the Arriver house…”

Our steps on the way home are heavy. From this neighborhood, only familiar stores exist. The familiar sights bring miserable feelings rather than a sense of security.

Rosalia: “Hei… Do you want to hang out for a little bit more?”

Note: “Okay. Shall we go inside this store?”

While smiling at me, Rosalia holds my hand. Nearby is a small store at the shopping district in the neighborhood. In particular, we don’t have any plans to shop. Anywhere is fine as long as we can stay together a little bit longer. Both of us feel the same.

Rosalia: “Somehow it feels nice. Just the two of us going into a store for shopping like this. We look like newlyweds.”

Note: “Certainly, we can be mistaken as newlyweds who are buying ingredients for tonight's dinner. For example, ‘Today’s menu is curry. Shall we buy potatoes?’ with that kind of conversation “

Rosalia: “Yeah! You think so too, right Note!”

Rosalia tightly holds my arm. I also tighten my arm and shorten the distance between us.

“I don’t want to go home,” Rosalia mutters.

“Me too. But we have to. It’s late already.”

“It’s a pity… Then, will you go on a date with me again?” said Rosalia who peeks at me with her moisten eyes.

Of course, I can’t refuse…

Note: “Sure. Let’s go on date again…”



“What are you doing here, Note?”

………….

For some reason, I can hear some voices that I should not be able to hear coming from behind.  No way. It’s just hallucination.

Erin: “Don’t tell me that you are breaking your promise with me to go for a date. If it’s like this, I’ll make you pay me back.”

Aah… This is not an auditory hallucination. I can sense some violent magical power from behind. I stiffly turn my neck. Sure enough, there is a furious silver-haired girl behind me.

---I come to my sense completely now.

Why am I moved by Rosalia’s acts of affection…? Am I stupid? Up until I heard Erin’s voice, I did not sense even one millimeter of her existence. I was too excited that I forgot to activate the <<Search Enemy>> art.

Of course, we will be found here. After all, this is the neighborhood store where I usually buy the food provision for our group! I’m really really stupid. Why am I going to the place where I am supposed to go to with Erin?! Noticed it beforehand! Well, it might be impossible. Since I completely forgot about the promise. This is the payback of forgetting about the promise completely in exchange for a peaceful mindset. The dark consequence has emerged now.

Note: “…Help me, Rosalia.”

Rosalia: “Right now, whatever I say will only add more fuel to the fire… “

Note: “You are right…”

Erin: “I will listen to your explanations carefully, so please be prepared with the consequences.”


Henceforth, I had a very hard time to subside Erin’s wrath. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translator note:
Another funny chapter. Rosalia's flag has risen now. I mean what was that, Note? Newlyweds? I already had some premonition when they went into the store. Why did you not notice it already Note??  

Previous TOC  Next Chapter




If you like our translation, please support us by buying us a coffee

Comments

Post a Comment