I Want to Be a Receptionist in the Magic World CHAPTER 18 Part 1

 HARE EMPLOYMENT YEAR 1

CHAPTER 18 Part 1


We get out of the forest by using the magic circle. The teleportation magic is so swift and accurate in moving us exactly to Hare.

 

Alves: “Ha?”

Nanari: “…………E?”

 

We have arrived.

We were supposed to be arrived at Hare, but……

 

Nanari: “………why you.”

Alves: “Wa, wait, why are you……”

 

For some unknown reason, my hateful arch nemesis………is right in front of me. He is wearing the knight black uniform and his long golden hair is tied to his back. His eyes widen and his expression looks really foolish. Foolish like a person who is just forced to wake up by a splash of water.

No, rather than saying that he is right in front of me, I actually right on top of him………I literally pin him down on the ground.

Wait a moment, what kind of situation is this? Someone, please explain it to me.

My long light blue hair flows down to the top of his cheek. I wonder if my hair gets into his eyes because his eyes are twitching for a couple of times.

 

Alves: “Why you……”


Is this a dream? For the time being, rather than pulling my cheek, let’s pull his cheek instead to check if this is a dream. As I do so, I also brush my hair from his cheek. As I touch his skin, I can feel that he is real. His skin is warm and soft to the touch. He is not an illusion. Moreover, he also catches and stops my hand from pulling his cheek. The feeling of his grasp is real.

 

Nanari: “It’s truly the real thing…?”

 

His body is really firm and his shoulder is also wider compared to the last time I saw him, a half year ago. Even though we are the same age, but I never thought that he will grow a lot. His face is still good looking as before. His red fiery eyes can be seen through his long bangs. His clear red eyes look like fire that is brimming with heat.

 

Alves: “You are really heavy.”

Nanari: “E?”

Alves: “Do you really enjoy sitting on top of me that much? No problem. I’m just going to toss you off.”

 

A flame appears into my sight.

Hmm, this won’t be good.

 

Nanari: “Noooooooo……!!”

 

I immediately get up from Lockman.

Did my teleportation magic fail? If this is the case, I will knock my Goddess stick once again and cast the magic.

 

Lockman: “You can’t. wait.”

 

Suddenly Lockman grabs my arm and pulls it away. Because of him, I lose my balance and nearly fall down. Luckily, I manage to hold on one of my feet and jump lightly three times to avoid falling down.

 

It was dangerous.

 

He was the one who told me to get away from him, but what was he trying to do?

 

I shake my hand off away from his grip. Then I start to hear small voices coming from around me.  After realizing that there are other people around us, I turn my eyes toward the source of the voices.

 

“What’s this?”

“Is that Hell?”

“Where did she come from?”

 

When I turn my eyes around, I see a group of noble girls. I have seen them before. They went to the same school as me and Lockman.

An old gentleman with a mustache and a pipe on his mouth screams, “What happened to the security of the residence? Who is that young woman?”

 

A young man: “A commoner trespass the residence!?”

 

My body starts to feel chilly.

 

It seems that I have barged into someone’s party. When I calmly look around me, I can see young girls and ladies wearing pretty dresses and gentlemen drinking wine. They are chatting while carrying gorgeous atmosphere around them.

Numerous luxurious decorating lights are hanging on the ceiling of the western style room. The lights from the candles are reflected by the glass and shine brightly. On top of the high white dining table, there are a lot of exquisite and expensive looking dishes that will make you hesitate to put it into your mouth. I’m not sure about the taste because I have never eaten that kind of food. There is also a faint scent of flowers in the air. Does it come from the ladies’ perfume? But it might be also from the flower centerpieces that are displayed around the room. It’s a refreshing and slightly sweet fragrance.

 

At last, the me who wear a Hare white uniform is the only thing that is out of place from everything else.

 

As I thought, my magic was failed and I was teleported to a different place.

 

Nanari: “This is………not Hare?”

 

All the people around me are looking at me with various emotions. It’s a mystery that I was able to teleport and trespassed into the venue. Most likely, they see me as a suspicious person.

 

Their suspicion is well justified. In the first place, why do I end up in this place? Whose residence, is this? But I was sure that I set Hare as my destination when I cast the magic……

 

Nanari: “E, huh?? She is not here!!”

 

Speaking of which, where is Zozo-san! Where did she go!?

I turn my eyes to the right and left but I cannot find her figure. When I look at the front and behind me too, I still cannot find her at all. I also give it a try to look upon the ceiling and look for her, but she is not there.

I was certain that we teleport together with the magic. Was it only my imagination? Did I leave her in the forest?! To leave her alone with a monster in that place………This is not a laughing matter.

I want to thrust my head to the ground until my blood gushing out and apologize to her. But before I can to that I have to find her first.

 

Nanari: “I might have left my senior from work alone in the forest. I have to go back and search for her.”

 

Furthermore, not only Zozo-san, Lala who was sitting on my shoulder and Puru are also missing. What should I do?

 

Lockman: “Just wait a moment.”


I am trying to get away to the exit but Lockman pulls me back in the opposite direction.

Why do I have to wait? I try to break free my arm from his grasp, but its no uses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translator note: 

Her first reunion with Lockman. I think her magic failed because she thought of him at the last moment when Zozo-san called her 2nd place.  


--------
Previous TOC  Next Chapter


If you like our translation, please support us by buying us a cup of coffee or reading our translation at our site.


Comments

Post a Comment