Hazure Skill ‘Mapping’ wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Saikyou Party to Tomo ni Dungeon ni Idomu Chapter 68

 Matchmaking 2

Translator: Masakibluei

The man: “No, but I didn’t say that I have any particular wish like that……”

After that, Reese keeps rattling on to convince the bewildered man. Moreover, all of her words sound more like a scam………

 

 

In the end, the man loses to our pressure and comes with us. After this, we are going to the Valkyrie’s party house and introduce him to Cassie. The man’s name is Hugel. He was an adventurer who lived in the capital city. Apparently, he deliberately comes from such a faraway place to here in order to ascertain his own capability. Unfortunately, he got caught by us. Although I feel bad for him, we are going to involve him in our scheme.

 

Note: “What a surprise. A cool person like Hugel-san does not have a girlfriend is really surprising.”

 

We cannot keep being silent during our trip to meet Cassie-san. Thus, I start to chat with him. Hugel makes a bitter smile and opens his mouth to answer my question.

 

Hugel: “If you put it that way, I feel happy and sad at the same time……It’s embarrassing to say this, but so far I haven’t had any luck to make any connection with a girl that I really like. Once, a girl rejected me and said, ‘At the moment, I don’t know if I have someone that I like.’. Then when I finally found a girl that had the same feeling like me, her parents opposed our relationship……”

 

Hugel-san himself does not seem to have any particularity, but the pattern of his love history……Does that means he does not have any luck in romance?

Reese nods her head with peace of mind and comes closer to whisper to my ear.

 

Reese: “Cassie One-san also has terrible luck with men. But this time should be fine, don’t you think? Ah- I’m so happy. With this, I’m also finally able to get a boyfriend-“

 

Reese looks very excited.

Afterward, I spend quite a time to talk with Hugel. Based on our interaction, I do not get any bad impression from him at all. Instead, as a man, I have a really favorable impression of him. He has the charm of a mature adult man. With this condition, perhaps a person like Cassie will accept him. The rest depends on what Hugel thinks of Cassie. But whether he thinks favorably of her, it depends on luck.

Fortunately, Reese said that Cassie looks really beautiful when she wears makeup. Although the fact that she looks beautiful when she wears makeup makes me anxious, I will close my eyes to this.

After a while, we continue to chat. As the Valkyrie party house come into our view, a small figure of someone also comes into view. That person is perhaps……

 

Note: “Is that Neme Ane-san? Why are you here?”

Neme: “A! Note! ………together with unknown people……”

 

Even though Neme rushes to come here, when she sees Reese and Hugel, she immediately shrinks on the spot. As usual, her shyness toward strangers is going strong. Her knees are trembling and she tugs on my sleeve. 

 

Neme: “I’m about to go shopping……”

 

If she has a plan to go shopping, then it won’t be strange to be here. Both the Valkyrie and Arrivers party houses are located in the same section of Purith town. The adventurers who dive into the dungeon often set up their base in the southeast part of the town, which is close to the dungeon. Therefore, it is inevitable that we, who are heading to the Valkyrie party house will bump into Neme who goes shopping.

However, this coincidence is really bad.

 

Hugel: “Pardon me, but would you like to go out with me?”

 

It takes me a few seconds to realize that those words just came out from Hugel-san’s mouth. As I turn my head around slowly while doubting my ears………… I see Hugel-san kneels on one of his legs. There is only one person who appears on his sightline. And that person is Neme.

 

Hugel: “I’m sorry for my brazenness. Your appearance is completely fit my type. I’m not a perfect person, but if you don’t mind, would you like to go and have a meal with me……”

 

Suddenly, I remember Hugel-san’s previous speeches.

 

“It’s embarrassing to say this, but so far I haven’t had any luck to make any connection with a girl that I really like. Once, a girl rejected me and said, ‘At the moment, I don’t know if I have someone that I like.’. Then when I finally found a girl that had the same feeling like me, her parents opposed our relationship……”

If you apply a different meaning into his words, then it will go like this.

------(Because she is still very young) she rejected him and said, ‘At the moment, I don’t know if I have someone that I like.’.  The other girl had the same feeling as him, but her parents opposed (because she is still very young)…………

 

To sum it up, Hugel-san is………

 

Reese & Note: “LOLICON!!”

 

My voice and Reese’s voice overlaps and reverberates all over the town.

 

Note: “That was dangerous, Master! He is a straightforward LOLICON!!”

Reese: “To think that you had a mutual love with a little girl. Isn’t that a crime? This guy is completely not good!”

 

Both our hands are shivering.

What the heck, saying Thiefs are lolicon. Isn’t Reese’s rule of thumb always hit off the mark? Hugel is the one who is lolicon!

Even Neme’s hand which is still clutching onto my sleeve starts to shiver. For a person who is afraid of strangers, receiving a confession at the first encounter must have made her feel mortified. Tears are formed in her eyes and her face turns really pale.


Neme: “ Awawawa……”

Hugel: “Please, just one meal………”

Passerby: “Lolicon………”

 

This picture of hell creates a great uproar. It continues to the point that police come into the scene. Even though the police come, Hugel-san is still pretty persistent with his approach. In the end, the police are able to subdue him.

As a person who has experienced the same thing in the past, I feel a little bit sorry for him. However, when I contemplate about it, he is just reaping what he sows. Since Neme is practically an adult, he won’t be charged. However, he must have done other offenses in the past. Thus, I truly wish for him to reflect on his mistakes in prison.

 

All things considered; Cassie’s luck is truly terrible. Is she truly cursed?






If you like our translation, please support us by buying us a cup of coffee or read our translation only at our site!


Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter!!
    So, Note will end up being the type of guy for Cassie, won't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, TIME TO RELEASE THE NOTE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry to ask, this is chapter 39 on raw right?
      http://ncode.syosetu.com/n5871dy/

      Delete

Post a Comment