Hazure Skill ‘Mapping’ wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Saikyou Party to Tomo ni Dungeon ni Idomu Chapter 67

 Matchmaking 1

Translator: Masakibluei

Note: “The planning is quite sloppy……To begin with, why we have to look only at the adventurers who are interested in dungeon exploration? There are a lot more people that we can choose from other than adventurers. Don’t you think that the requirement is pretty hard?”

Reese: “Tsk tsk tsk tsk. You don’t understand anything at all……”

 

Reese shakes her forefinger. After that, she lets out a sigh in an exaggerated way and put her hands by the side of her hip.

 

Reese: “The thing about women, we like a man who is more dependable than ourselves. Therefore, to a certain extent, it won’t do if he isn’t strong. And practically nearly all of the strong people who come to this city are gathering at this place.”

 

Reese discloses her argument while pointing her finger at a building with a rusty blue roof.

 

Note: “What an unexpected way of thinking……”

Reese: “What do you mean by ‘unexpected’! You are being really rude!? Even though I have thoroughly analyzed Cassie One-san’s type!”

Note: “Oh, I’m really grateful for that. Then what is her type?”

Reese: “I didn’t ask her directly, but…An older man or the same age as her would be good.”

Note: “I see. Then anything else?”

Reese: “From here on, this is a rule of thumb that I conclude by myself. A person with a magic fighting style like her seems to like a man with a combat fighting style and muscles. A person tends to look for a partner who has something that she does not have, right? “

 

Tends to? Saying something like that……

Is that how it is? Should I ask Erin about this later? But I will hate it if she nods in agreement with this statement. After all, I’m not muscular. Then again, why do I worry about a worthless thing like this? It seems ridiculous. There is no conclusive proof of Reese’s remarks. That is just her rule of thumb. This rule must be wrong most of the time.

 

Note: “By the way, what kind of girl, a man with a thief battle style tends to like?”

Reese: “That will be Loli. Many men with thief or assassin battle styles are lolicons. “

Note: “What’s with that? You are just speaking nonsense. I'm not a lolicon.”

 

Her words make me feel humiliated. It leaves some damage and uneasiness. Not only that she arbitrarily propagates a nickname that I don’t want, she declares that I am a lolicon. I’m not a lolicon and Jin who is an assassin is also not a lolicon. Perhaps he is not. He isn't, right…?

Hearing my rejection, Reese purses her lips and retorts back.

 

Reese: “My experience is always unexpectedly right.”

Note: “How many times it comes true?”

Reese: “Uhm…About 30%?”

 

So, it’s not true most of the time.

 

We have been waiting for 3 hours in the Dungeon Guild. We do not find any person who is older than 30 years with a good physical build and decent face.

In the first place, there aren’t many people who start to challenge the dungeon when they reach 30 years old. No matter how long we wait, we won’t find a person like that.

 

Note: “Let’s give up and reduce our specifications.”

Reese: “No, we cannot. Not only that she has catastrophic luck with men, but we are also talking about my leader here. I even begin to suspect that she might be cursed. If we compromise, it might turn into something terrible! “

Note: “But isn’t it better than not finding one at all?”

 

When we are in the middle of the conversation, suddenly a man comes into my field of view. A man who seems to be around 30 years old is standing in front of the counter restlessly. Judging from his restlessness, this might be his first time coming to this building. The man carries a huge blade on top of his back. His battle style seems to be combat style, and his body build is pretty good too. His face is not bad too. In the nutshell, he perfectly passes all the requirements.

 

Note: “Master, that……”

 

I poke at Reese towards that man. Without much explanation, she understands immediately what I mean. She nods in agreement and in the split seconds, the two of us run to approach that man.

 

Note: “Do you need any help?”

 

The man sighs in relieve when he sees me.

 

The man: “I would like to challenge the dungeon and I have just arrived in this town. I heard that this place is the perfect place to look for party members. But I’m not sure which counter I have to go to. Your call really saves me from the trouble.”

 

The man politely bows his head.

Certainly, as he said, there are numerous counters inside the Dungeon Guild building. Thus, it will be difficult to differentiate the counters that offer different services.

However, the ones who are saved from the trouble are us. It will be better to leave the negotiation part to Reese. So, I give a sideways glance as a signal to Reese. I’m passing the baton to her.


Reese: “I see. So you are looking for a lover.”

 

Reese’s remark shocks the man to the point that he blinks his eyes repeatedly.

 

The man: “He? I said it before, I’m looking for a party member……”

Reese: “Excuse me for asking this, do you have a girlfriend?’

The man: “Do I have to answer that question before you can tell me where the counter is?”

Reese: “Yes. It’s an important questionnaire.”

The man: “……I see. Then, I don’t have it at the moment, but……”

Reese: “If that is the case, first, you are looking for a girlfriend, right? It’s much better to find a life partner than a party member, don’t you agree?”

 

Reese is talking while looking at me for some support.

Don’t look at me with a proud face that says ‘I said something good, right!’

Although her random flow of actions annoys me terribly, reaching our goal is the highest priority now. Therefore, I continuously agree with her remarks.

 

Note: “I completely agree. People say that a man will become much stronger when he has someone that he loves. Rather than finding a party member, finding a girlfriend will help your progress on dungeon exploration more smoothly. “

Reese: “Is that based on your own life experience?”

Note: “Master, please don’t make any unnecessary interruption.”

Reese: “Sorry, sorry. Let’s get back to the original topic. That’s right! Since you are looking for a girlfriend, there is a special woman that will suit you. We can introduce her to you right away!”







If you like our translation, please support us by buying us a cup of coffee or read our translation only at our site!

 


Comments

Post a Comment